As a growing startup company focusing on game- and webdevelopment, we are currently looking for new talent.
We can offer you an enjoyable, self-reliant work environment, flex time, great team spirit, exciting projects, decent coffee and our office dog 'Mila'.
What will you do?
- Create HTML5 games - together with us!
- Develop gameplay mechanics and simple game architecture
- Understanding of software architecture and design patterns
- Communication qualities - we are looking for a teamplayer
- Solid English skills
- Self-motivated and professional attitude
Nice to have
- Starting: Q4 2020/Q1 2021
- Interested in games & tech
- Experience with PlayCanvas
- Experience with Unity (Instant Games / "Project Tiny")
- Interested in Tech-Art
- Understanding computer graphics and shaders
- Workplace at the Techno-Z Salzburg
- Payment minimum 40.600 € yearly, according to the Austrian IT collective agreement (Possible additional compensation depending on your qualification and experience).
All job positions are defined in a gender neutral way.
If no suitable position is listed for you at the moment, feel free to contact us anyway. If we see a potential fit we will get back to you.